question

kimbie avatar image
kimbie asked

phoenix 12/500 lage AC uitgangsspanning

Ik heb een off grid systeem met een phoenix omvormer 12/500. wanneer ik een led strip van 25 watt probeer aan te sluiten via een 230/12 transfo die 36 watt 3A aankan, dan krijg ik de melding

"lage AC uitgangspanning" en gaat de opvormer in alarmstand. Ik weet dat ik de LEDstrip rechtsreeks op de batterij kan aansluiten, maar door omstandigheden is dit moeilijk en probeer ik het op deze manier. Kan dit ripple zijn?

De LED is gekableerd met een gewone luidsprekerkabel zoals ik normaal ook doe voor 230V.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

My dutch is not so good.
Do you say that you get a "low AC output voltage" warning?
Is it just a warning and the system keeps running or is it a alarm and the system shuts down?
The inrush current of a LED can be very high but the transformer between Phoenix and LED should compensate that.
Did you try other loads?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kimbie avatar image
kimbie answered ·

Hallo Matthias,

My german is not so good, so I will continue in English.

I get "low ac output voltage" warning and the transformer shuts down. I tried with simple phone chargers and light chargers and this works perfect.

I think its ripple current caused by the switched power supply of the LED's. Probably there is not enough flattening of the sinus wave?

you think I'm right?

2 |3000