question

tyler-percy avatar image
tyler-percy asked

Victron Connect Solar charge controller not showing status but does show history

I plugged in my solar panels 3 days ago and everything is connected correctly. I am working with an electrician so I know it's wired up correctly. The bulk light is blinking on the controller itself when in full sun but when I look in the connect app it shows 0 volts and 0 amps. But when I view the history it is showing Volts and Watts coming from the panels. I don't know why the history is showing but the current status is not. See attached images.

VictronConnect
img-2615.png (361.1 KiB)
img-2614.png (295.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
tyler-percy avatar image
tyler-percy answered ·

SOLVED! I guess it just took the app a full day to start displaying any real time data. Everything seems to be working fine now with a little patience on my end. Not sure why, but if anyone else has the same problem, just give it a day. Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@Tyler Percy I'd always go back to basics as even electricians get things wrong ;) Double check the PV polarity has not been reversed. Otherwise, there is too little information on your side to work with. Firmware versions, software versions, battery types, equipment etc. etc.

2 |3000

Related Resources