question

maurice avatar image
maurice asked

Victron Quattro 12-3000-120 Overload while charging

İ have a Victron Quattro 12/3000/120 which is installed in 2011 together with a Fischer Panda 6000i. The Victron Quattro has worked flawless till this year. İt started when İ connected the Victron to shore power. After a certain time the Quattro went in overload during charging. İt seemed that if İ ran the generator that there wasn't any problem but now same problem arises. Without shore power or generator the inverter is working flawless also under load but during charging the Overload light goes on and İ have to set the switch on the Quattro to Off and On again to start it up again (From the remote no response at all). Switching to 'Charge Only' doesn't make any difference. After a while the Quattro goes in Overload and both on shore power and generator. Both AC supplies have stable voltages. Any one any idea?

victron products
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Check to make sure that the internal cooling fan is working, correctly.

or take it to a victron service agent for checking and repair if needed

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic