question

sehret68 avatar image
sehret68 asked

All analog inputs lost

Hi,

I've seen some similar posts to this issue but no resolution yet. So, here is my case:

I have a fresh victron installation at my boat. Multiplus 1600/35, Lynx Shunt, MPPT and a cerbo gx for configuration and monitoring.

I installed and configured 3 temp inputs (original victron sensors) and an existing tank sensor (EU setting).

All worked fine for some weeks. Then I had a low voltage situation (about 11.3V). The system rebooted and since that point does not show any analog I/O. It is complete missing in the configuration items.

The battery protect had disconnected all loads before that time. The cerbo was not disconnected, it uses a direct circuit.

Other Bluetooth based sensors still work fine, only analog is missing.

Original setup was done with OS V 3.13.

Things I tried to restore the analog inputs:

• Reboot happened at V 3.20
  • disconnect and reconnect analog sensors - no change
  • Update to V 3.31 - no change
  • Update to V 3.40 -10 (beta) - no change
  • Power down 10 Minutes - no change

My next attempt would be a reset to delivery settings, which I'd like to avoid if I could.

Any ideas?

I have some stale feelings here, as I rely on these inputs (fuel capacity, temp for ventilation activation, ...). A configuration has to survive a low voltage situation!

Stephan

cerbo gxconnection issueanalog
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
sehret68 avatar image
sehret68 answered ·

I have bad update to add: since yesterday, also the the Bluetooth connections have disappeared :(

So, I will definitely do the factory reset.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources