question

corey-barber avatar image
corey-barber asked

Can I use Multiplus temperature to trip Cerbo GX relay?

I understand how to setup the Cerbo GX relays to operate based on a temperature reading, but I was wondering if it’s possible to use a temperature reading from my Multiplus I as the trigger?

I currently have a 2 amp fan hooked up to the Cerbo GX that I can turn on manually to vent the cubby space where my equipment is located. However, I’d really like to have it turn on based on the temperature of my Multiplus. Is there any way to do this? I have a spare battery temperature lead that I could just tape to the Multiplus or use a Ruuvi Tag, but I’d really like to use the internal reading of the Multiplus itself. Thanks.

cerbo gxTemperature SensorRelay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
matt1309 avatar image
matt1309 answered ·

Imagine this is doable in node red if not natively supported with assistants. I'd probably lean towards using node red anyway for the increased flexibility

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Corey Barber

There is a fan control option in the relay assistant, it runs on the inverter relays directly.

It can be programmed to run when the inverter internal fans run.

2 |3000

Related Resources