question

David Wickham avatar image
David Wickham asked

VRM not updating

Has anyone been able to access Victron VRM online portal recently? My last update was 20days ago. I'm seeing a notification saying.. "One of our back-ends is experiencing varying performance issues. You may experience some delays in loading charts on occasions. The problem is being investigated."VRM.jpeg

VRMconnection issue
vrm.jpeg (119.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

All, VRM is being attended to as there currently are issues affecting some more than others. With pending changes hopefully it will resolve soon.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

@David Wickham

I haven't noticed it down at all, and if it were for even hours we'd be overwhelmed with complaints. Maybe look at your own setup re accessing it..

2 |3000

cathal-h avatar image
cathal-h answered ·

Hi-- I am seeing the same thing over the weekend with the same message. Wwhile the stats are updating online I'm seeing this "One of our back-ends is experiencing varying performance issues. You may experience some delays in loading charts on occasions. The problem is being investigated.

Message is present both on the web gui and the app on my phone.

But everything is working fine !

Thanks again

2024-03-11 VRM error.PNG

2 |3000

bxploring avatar image
bxploring answered ·

I am having this same issue, no VRM for 7 days now. Reset network and Victron system, still no VRM, but system is working fine.

2 |3000

rfsjr1 avatar image
rfsjr1 answered ·

I am having this same issue, no VRM for 3 days ... Victron Connect is working, but no VRM updated data

2 |3000

ajmacleod avatar image
ajmacleod answered ·

I've also been seeing this for quite a few days now - VRM normally loads eventually but never shows realtime data, usually data a few minutes old.

2 |3000

Related Resources