question

valter avatar image
valter asked

Unpair Bluetooth for Android device change

In my system I have a victron smartshunt which works perfectly and has always been paired with an Android mobile phone via BT, now I wanted to replace the mobile phone and I tried to follow the decoupling procedure, then, from the victron app, "forget", removal of the BT , reinstalling the app on another Android device, starting the app on the new device, it sees the smartshunt there, pin request, 6 times 0, but at 95% it tells me that the smartshunt is still associated with another device. I also tried removing power to the shunt in the hope of a reset but the problem persists. Do you have any suggestions? Is there the possibility of a total reset of the shunt?

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Valter

Just power cycle the shunt. Make sure the other BT on the old phone is off. You actually have to remove the pairing on the phone os settings though. Not in app.

To be honest I have about 5 devices paired to my smart shunt and it is fine. As long as my son and I aren't checking it at the same time (greyed out)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.