question

calimond23 avatar image
calimond23 asked

Wallbox - Not connecting to Wifi

Hi everyone,

my EV charging station stopped working recently. It seems like the Wallbox ist rapped in Wi-Fi Mode AP (it shows the SSID and IP on the screen). However, every time I try to put it into station mode I get after saving the following message "An error occurred during applying of new settings! Please verify settings and try again." Interestingly, when I manually put it into AP mode (although it is obviously already in that mode - although showing differently when logging in) it works perfectly fine.

current version: V3.3/1.22

wifi strength: 62dbm (has worked previously on the same WiFi)

any idea what could be the issue?

BR

errorev charging stationwifi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

The firmware is very old, curent version is 1.27. Lots of improvements were added, including wifi stability

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

calimond23 avatar image
calimond23 answered ·

Okay good point - however, it would be much easier to achieve if the wall box would be reconnected to the internet. and as it worked for half a year already - how can I get it back online?

2 |3000

Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

try with a hotspot on your phone.

2 |3000