question

holgernestmann avatar image
holgernestmann asked

VRM Online portal Access

Hi all,

I hope you are doing alright. I am currently setting up my system to be monitored closely and so I connected my raspberry pi with venus OS and connected it to VRM.

However now I cant access my VRM account anymore, as either I had a typo when setting up the assword or my account is somehow corrupted. When I request a password reset the emails are not coming through - I checked the spam folder as well with no luck

Using an alternative account works nicely, even for password reset - but my raspberry is now locked into the „bad account“

- Can I force getting a new portal ID for my installation?

- Can someone decouple my device from an account

- How can I get reach out to someone to check my VRM account?

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) you seemed to have helped people in the past, maybe you can have a look? my portal id is ....

Thanks

Holger

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @holger.nestmann

I've allowed you access, you used a different email-address before :)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

holgernestmann avatar image
holgernestmann answered ·

Thank you, really appreciate your quick help.

I figured somehow the problem sitting in front of the computer ut didn't know how to help myself.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic