question

pnwfireguy avatar image
pnwfireguy asked

VRM Grid voltage, current details

How to display grid voltage and current details along with existing watts within VRM dashboard show details? I have seen on a friends system these values displayed with no custom modifications. Difference is their system has a CCGX and our has a Cerbo.

VRMgrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

This should be visible on all systems running the latest, current firmware on the GX device - cleanshot-2022-03-14-at-152238.jpg

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pnwfireguy avatar image pnwfireguy commented ·

Our Cerbo is on 2.73. We use a Can bus BMS so I need to verify latest fw version addresses previously discovered issues in 2.80. If so then this should be an easy one. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
pnwfireguy avatar image pnwfireguy pnwfireguy commented ·
fw upgrade did the trick. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you click on "show details" right under the system name?

2 |3000

Rob Duthie avatar image
Rob Duthie answered ·

AC loads don't show the voltage? blank L1: latest firmware and software installed etc.

2 |3000

donroberto avatar image
donroberto answered ·

Grid and AC-OUT 2 i have no Volt and no Current

screenshot-20231031-151401.png

2 |3000

Related Resources