question

hansba avatar image
hansba asked

My mppt 75/15 keeps being in a fetching data and connecting loop

Hi,

Since a Couple of weeks I cant connect via Bluetooth anymore to my mppt victron anymore via victron connect I tried via android and ios but both have the same loop issue.

I looked at the other topics but couldn't find anything what helped. I attached the service report for your reference.

Best,

Hans

VictronConnect
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Hansba

The Service report is not visible.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen.

1 Like 1 ·
2 Answers
hansba avatar image
hansba answered ·

Hi @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

Thanks for your quick reply. Hereby the servicereport.

Best, Hans

VictronConnect_report.log

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Hansba

I looked at the service report and it looks like the internal dongle can no longer communicate with the MPPT part. So it tries to fetch data from the MPPT but because the MPPT part does not respond, the dongle runs into some timeout after 10 seconds, a disconnect occurs and VictronConnect retries the connection.

What you can try is disconnect the PV and battery from the MPPT for a minute of so and then reconnect them, battery first. It could be that this does not help and then I would contact the seller to have it replaced under warranty.

We will also see what we can do to improve the user experience in for this case.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources