question

bjoern-1 avatar image
bjoern-1 asked

Get Multiplus II running

Hello dear community

I have my system 80% completed, now I wanted to get my 3 Victron Multiplus 2 48/3000 to run in 3 phase operation as a test, but there is only voltage on the AC out 1 output. Mains voltage is present at AC in and is also recognized correctly.

What am I doing wrong ??

What do the inverters absolutely need to feed in on the AC in?

Multiplus-IIgrid3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

if there is no external grid, the inverters will never feed in to ac-in. AC-In is used for grid feedin and also for ess.

As an island system you have to use ac-out.

Jens

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Bjoern__

How are they connected?

Do you have a GX? Do you have an mk3?

Is the battery bank shared?

Have you read the manual?

2 |3000

bjoern-1 avatar image
bjoern-1 answered ·

The 3 Mulitplus are connected via VE.Bus to a Cerbo GX which is supposed to control everything. I also have an MK3 for programming.

The Multiplus are already configured for 3 phases.

I also have a smart shunt for the batteries because my BMS doesn't want to communicate with the Victron systems.

It's a grid system that I want to build, so the Multiplus should feed into the power grid, but for reasons that I don't understand, this doesn't happen.

I'm attaching a few pictures of my settings1b.jpg2b.jpg3b.jpg7b.jpg5b.jpg4b.jpg6b.jpg

1b.jpg (63.4 KiB)
2b.jpg (117.0 KiB)
3b.jpg (108.1 KiB)
4b.jpg (123.7 KiB)
5b.jpg (112.6 KiB)
6b.jpg (114.4 KiB)
7b.jpg (106.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

Da Du Deutscher bist antworte ich mal auf deutsch: Du hast keinen ESS Asstistenten geladen. Somit funktioniert auch keine Einspeisung. Das ist des Rätsels Lösung !

Viele Grüße

Jens

2 |3000

bjoern-1 avatar image
bjoern-1 answered ·

Danke für die Antwort,

hat mir sehr geholfen.

2 |3000

lifeingalicia avatar image
lifeingalicia answered ·
2 |3000