question

snoobler avatar image
snoobler asked

Is it possible to use VE.Bus system configurator to remotely configure a replacement inverter?

I'm familiar with configuring already established parallel 120V Quattros in split phase remotely via VRM/VE.Bus system configurator/VEConfig.

One of the two inverters is being replaced.

The question I have is if a replacement Quattro is installed, will I be able to configure the two to operate in split phase remotely via VRM?

When VRM is used to remotely VEconfig a single inverter, it will only download a VEconfig file. When remotely configuring inverters in parallel, it will only download a VE.Bus System Configurator file.

I'm uncertain how a Cerbo connected to an inverter it already "knows" and with a replacement inverter will behave.

VRMquattro 10kva
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

the replacement inverter will behave as though its single phase, you would need to set the two units up first in a split phase pair after that you can remote configure them.

This is as far as I know .

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources