question

peter-r-c avatar image
peter-r-c asked

Is it possible to turn "OFF/ON/Charger only" on MultiPlus via GX device when using a VE-BUS BMS V2?

Is it possible to turn "OFF/ON/Charger only" on MultiPlus via GX device when using a VE-BUS BMS V2?

BMSmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Peter R C

Yes, this is one of the main features of the VE.Bus BMS v2. See also the datasheet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

peter-r-c avatar image
peter-r-c answered ·

Yes I did read the datasheet/manual, and now it works after rewiring. Thanks :-)

2 |3000

geoborders avatar image
geoborders answered ·

Hi, it should be but in my situation with a Quattro+Mains detector+BMS V2+Cerbo GX all updated to latest firmware do not work: the cerbo GX acts like if you have connected a BMS V1 and do not allow you to turn "OFF/ON/Charger only" on the QUATTRO I also Have a second problem DVCC do not recognise BMS V2 and do not control for example solar chrgers also for this problem CERBO probably see BMS V2 as a BMS V1 so nothing work

This is probably a software issue of the CERBO but also Victron Support do not have a solution

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Victron VE.Bus BMS product page

Victron 3rd party BMS compatibility page