question

mj avatar image
mj asked

Inverter phoenix 12/800 dropped dead over night

I've got a hole Victron solar system in my van and I'm currently traveling with it. Yesterday when I went to bed everything worked fine. I was able to hear my phoenix 12/800 kicking in everytime my fridge (230AC) needed power.

But when I woke up the inverter just dropped dead. No lights, no power, no Bluetooth connection (I've got the adapter).

I've checked the cables, battery, the fuses everything is in working order. I've no idea what's wrong.

I also switched ist off and on again. I pulled the fuses to disconnect it completely and reconnected them. Nothing worked.

Has someone an idea what could have caused this and how I can maybe fix it? Preferably without dissembling my whole setup.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Presuming that there is battery voltage at the inverter terminals, then I would sugest you contact the company you purchased it from of assistance

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.