nastke avatar image
nastke asked

BMS 200 - low Voltage error A-B11

My Setup on Sailboat:

2 Lithium 100amp LIFEPO4 Smart batteries
Smart BMS 200
AC Charger Victron phoenix:

Error decription:
After 2 months leaving biat allone I came back and found System down because shorepower was disconnect. Batteries read 2,1 Volts, BMS was off. After having charged up batteries to 13 Volts, BMS came back to live showing :

1. Blue light: Bluetooth on
  2. Green light: Alternator enabled.
  3. Green light above blue: BMS on.

Problem:

The yellow LED light showing that Charging is enabled and the green light, showing the SYSTEM+ Status are off (no LED lights)

I set back system with soft switch an disconnected BMS from Energy, but the error A-B11 keeps persistent. please help:

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

2,1V at the battery terminals is a serious/dangerous deep discharge that surely damaged the cells.
I hope you recharged the batteries very slow according to the manual or you may damaged them even more with a to high charging current:
https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Lithium_Battery_Smart/en/troubleshooting-support-and-warranty.html#UUID-f7cdd41f-9c86-921f-e92d-1b51fe4fdb38

Are there any loads bypassing the BMS?

What are the batteries showing in the VictronConnect App?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nastke avatar image
nastke answered ·

Hallo Matthias, Achtung bin Laie! Habe mit IP 65 10 Ampere/ Stunde für rund 12 Stunden geladen. In der Victron App zeigt die Batterie aktuell zwischen 3,32 und 3,34 V an. Nach dem ich die Batterien über Nacht aufgeladen habe, habe ich Sie heute für 5 Stunden ans Boardnetz gegeben mit ca. 3AMP / h Verbrauch. Bisher keine Probleme. Spannung vorher: 13,31, SPannung nach den 5 Stunden: 13,09. Nun habe ich gelesen, eine Chance den Fehler zu beheben, besteht darin, die Batterien uf 13,8 zu laden. Das mache ich gerade. Was senken Sie?

2 |3000

nastke avatar image
nastke answered ·

Lieber Her Lange, Batterien haben 13,35 V Spannung. Haben Sie noch eine Idee, wie mann den Fehler beheben kann? Gerne auch gegen Entgelt.

Andreas Nastke

2 |3000