question

ijeamaka-omayeka avatar image
ijeamaka-omayeka asked

Fronius keeps giving error state 112 on MG50

My fronius keeps tripping to error state 112 in my MG50 setup of 10kva quattro, 8kw fronius primo, and victron 250/100 mppt. The unit has been working fine since February 17, this issue started two days ago. I have checked the voltage output of the victron inverter and it's fine.

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis answered ·

Hi! If the output voltage is ok and no faulty connections are made, you should probably try to contact your fronius technical support. If it is easy for you, try connecting the fronius on the AC IN (if available)

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ijeamaka-omayeka avatar image ijeamaka-omayeka commented ·

I was finally able to get tech support from fronius dealers in Nigeria, the issue was traced to my earthing, this was what caused the persistent error. The unit is working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like 1 ·
ijeamaka-omayeka avatar image ijeamaka-omayeka commented ·

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it's off-grid.

0 Likes 0 ·
chiefe6 avatar image
chiefe6 answered ·

Csn you please provide me with the phone number of the fronius technical support in Nigeria?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic