question

lambish avatar image
lambish asked

SmartShunt problems with VRM

Hi, I've installed yesterday a SmartShunt on my system.
After tries to get it show on VRM home screen as a DC load (need to active DC system in CCGX and set the shunt as a DC System too) I get it work like that.
My system is a Water pump, and i tried to set shunt as it. In this case, it doesn't show up correctly on the home screen, the DC load value isn't accurate and show negative values (my pump make current ?!). I try other options like motor etc. And only DC system show me good value (if i enable DC system in CCGX) and doesn't work in any other type (if I doesn't set DC system option, it doesn't show at all). Is it normal ?

Second problem, now, in advanced settings, the Shunt stay shown as "Motor Drive" if i set it as DC system, but add another type if I set another type but only "Motor drive" entry is upadated. The type is correctly shown in Devices list, except if I set it as MD, in this case it doesn't appear in Devices list, and of course i can't delete it. If i delete other type, it work but MD stay in advanced settings and not showing in devices list.
I've read that i can reset the VRM configuration but it also delete all history and I want to keep it for the moement. Maybe someone from Victron team can directly delete this ghost device, I don't know :/

Sorry if my explainations are little bit difficult to understand. I'm not verry fluent in english. let me know if someone need more explanations or details.

Hope someone can help me.

VRMSmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
lambish avatar image
lambish answered ·

Hey, another question, is the output power from this "Power CC" is included in the total consumption of the day ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.