question

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem asked

BUG: VRM tank capacity not correct

The tank capacities in the VRM advanced page are not correct. I have set the capacity of all three of my tanks to 30 gallons. With the preferences in VRM set to display volumes in liters the tank summaries initially show 114 which is the correct value. A few seconds later, the capacity changes to 0.

With the VRM preferences set to gallons, VRM advanced shows 30 gallons briefly for capacity then changes to 0.11 Gal.

All of my tanks are currently empty so don't know if the remaining value is displayed correctly or not.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
uenpia avatar image
uenpia answered ·

I have a similar problem. Tank Capacity in system set to 600 Litre, in VRM displayed as 1 L, se pictures.

udklip.jpg

udklip2.jpg

udklip.jpg (31.2 KiB)
udklip2.jpg (22.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Is VRM trying to display the number in cubic metres because of a conversion error, there is another post in this issue that was noted by @mvader (Victron Energy) but it has gone quiet.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/133158/vrm-advanced-do-not-shows-size-of-tank-and-remaini.html

2 |3000