question

1234 avatar image
1234 asked

Multiplus 24/3000/70 does not go into charging mode

Hello friends, I would like to ask you a question: I have a multiplus victron 24/3000/70 and the problem it has is that it does not go into charging mode, it is constantly in battery mode. I have checked the input voltage to the equipment and it is correct (240V), so I do not know why it does not go into load mode. The device is connected to an electrical network, it is not in a solar installation. Greetings and thanks in advance.

victron products
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
luphi avatar image
luphi answered ·

more information would be nice ;-)

-what kind of battery?

-what kindof BMS?

-conifg of the Multi

if you are talking about 240V, I assume you are located somewhere in Europe.

Currently, it's quite cold outside, which might prevent from charging

Cheers, luphi

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1234 avatar image
1234 answered ·

Hola luphi, el equipo está conectado a un banco de 10 baterías de gel de 250AH cada una

el monitor de batería es el BMV702

El equipo es una mina en el sur de España, por lo que la temperatura es suave y no creo que influya en el funcionamiento del equipo.

El equipo está conectado a una red eléctrica estable, por lo que en caso de un corte de energía, se puede obtener electricidad de las baterías. Saludos

2 |3000

1234 avatar image
1234 answered ·

Hello luphi, the equipment is connected to a bench of 10 gel batteries of 250AH each

the battery monitor is the BMV702

The equipment is a mine in the south of Spain, so the temperature is mild and I do not think it influences the operation of the equipment.

The equipment is connected to a stable electrical network, so in case of a power outage, electricity can be obtained from the batteries. Best regards

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic