question

steele6 avatar image
steele6 asked

Smart Shunt Pairing Request

Hi , I am struggling to pair to the Smart Shunt. I am asked to enter the code on the Smart shunt ? There is only a Part Number , serial number and a QR code on a label on the device. .I can pair to the other items , Solar and DC but not the shunt. I have disconnected it , remove the app and reinstalled it. I only get the option for a numeric code to be entered . I have tried 000000. Thanks

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

If 000000 is not working try to reset the PIN with the PUK code as described in the manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

steele6 avatar image
steele6 answered ·

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your quick reply . But where is the PUK code ?

It says it is printed in the product information sticker ? All I have is a sticker with a QR code, SN and PN . No PUK Code ?

Thanks

2 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

One sticker should have been in the package and one is on the shunt (on the back).

cat-155106smartshunt-2-01.png

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Mine is on the other end to the highlighted sticker. Like 2 stickers.
0 Likes 0 ·
steele6 avatar image
steele6 answered ·

many thanks , It was on the opposite end of the shunt. How do you add a alpha-numeric code as The iOS comes up with a numeric key pad ?

1 comment
2 |3000

steele6 avatar image
steele6 answered ·

Sorted thanks. So the solution was to reset the pin which needed the PUK code. I got round this by using whatsapp , so I could then copy the PUK code and paste it onto the screen to change the pin to default then reset the pin.

2 |3000