sd card Image

sd card

CCGX reading micro SD Card problem

I buy my complete system from Victron in last July, & i'm so impress by now with it. The only problem I got since the beginning is the difficulty to make my SD recognize by my CCGX.

I have to insert it on & off about 25 times before the CCGX can detect it, and after couple of hour or day the communication is lost & having No storage found appear again..

It' look like my unit is to sensitive for a correct reading...

I know by far that my card format is good & im using Kingston 32GB model,

This feature is really important for me because i'm in a out of reaching location...

I also read this thread: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/69212/ccgx-no-longer-recognizing-sd-card.html

but doesnt look to be a permanent issue!!

Wanna know if i'm the only one with this problem, & if there is something I can try before returning the unit to the retailler...

Thank you

Alain Ross asked
Alain Ross answered ·

5 Answers

micro SD card not detected on Venus GX

I have this strange issue since always... I have a VenusGX for some years now, and I never got it to detect any SD card. Never really needed it, but now I'm curious. What could be the problem?

Today I ejected and replaced by another card, 2 GB size, FAT32. Same result, no "storage found".

What is really strange is that the original SD card, 1 GB, FAT 32 when put on PC shows this:

[image]

It has files, one is from yesterday!

What is going on here? Why VEnus can't detect it but does write in to it?

Elimac asked
Elimac commented ·

2 Answers

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.