question

tas-cpa avatar image
tas-cpa asked

Multi Plus II Switch Pulled Apart

Anybody have pictures or a diagram of the actual interior layout of this switch? Pulled the board off the back of the switch when holding the wire aside to mount the unit. Now have a PCB? board, a metal rocker and maybe one small unidentified plastic piece.

switch-1.jpgswitch-2.jpg

switch
switch-1.jpg (77.7 KiB)
switch-2.jpg (126.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
marekp avatar image
marekp answered ·

This orange piece of plastic goes into the rectangular tube with the spring inside. The sharp tip sticking outwards.

On the center contact on the PCB place the metal rocker and join the plastic housing with the PCB.

The are only two ways the rocker goes on. One of them is correct.

Probably bottom of the "V" should go towards the PCB.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tas-cpa avatar image tas-cpa commented ·
THANK YOU!!! Yes, I am yelling.
0 Likes 0 ·
bruggie avatar image bruggie commented ·
Thank you, you also saved me with this info! I had to open the Multiplus in order to remove the tie-rip and disconnect the cable so I was able to pull the cable down a bit more and putting the cable through the hole where the button sits in order to keep the cable with the pcb up and put the little V on there in between the pins on the pcb and then put the black plastic case on it. Then pull cable and switch through the hole and click the switch into position and reattach the cable and tie it up again with a new tie-rip. Every time I tried to fit the pcb back into the switch while the switch was mounted the V would fall into the black part with the switch.
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

If all the pieces are accounted for and nothing is broken, it may be possible to reassemble the switch.

1 comment
2 |3000

tas-cpa avatar image tas-cpa commented ·
That is what I'm hoping for, but hoping someone knows what the actual pieces should be.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic