question

harry-chavez avatar image
harry-chavez asked

MultiPlus Firmware 307 Product ID 2620 can't be updated to latest firmware

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerfirmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Take the units front cover off and advise the number on the chip it will start with 19 or 26 if its a 220v unit,

the firmware you are trying to install the first 4 numbers must match

I think the upload firmware you want is 2620486 but the again the first 4 numbers must match

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harry-chavez avatar image harry-chavez commented ·

Hi Paul,

Kindly see attached photos.

fw.pngimg-3361.png

0 Likes 0 ·
img-3361.png (5.2 MiB)
fw.png (4.9 KiB)
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ harry-chavez commented ·

All of them are suitable for your Multi. I would recommend to use the latest one (486).

You have some kind of connection problem. Did you follow the instructions?
https://www.victronenergy.com/live/updating_firmware:updating_ve.bus_products

Can you connect to the Multi with VE.config?

1 Like 1 ·
harry-chavez avatar image harry-chavez Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Hello Sir @Matthias Lange - DE, Yes I followed the instructions.

I can connect with Multi with VE.config.

Some case occurred while I am on the step 2 of the FW update (Turning On the Multiplus)
1. The Multi does not show LED signal and the connection error appeared in the VE Flash
2. The Multi's LED light are all on and the connection error appeared in the VE Flash

All connection error appears after step 2 (turning on the Multiplus)

Also, I tried updating using VictronConnect (OTG to MK3) using Android phone and it said that it is only applicable for Multi with 415 FW or above.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image Paul B harry-chavez commented ·

Harry try a different network cable also make sure the cable is as short as possible ie 3 or 5 mtr and of Hi Quality.

ALSO make sure NOTHING ELSE is connected to the VE.bus system. IE one cable from the multi to the Mk3 and nothing else

0 Likes 0 ·