question

lemicoucoulier avatar image
lemicoucoulier asked

Can Historical Data showing on the VRM page be customized?

Hello I am new here Is there a way to change what we see in the Historical Data showing on the VRM page? I would like to see for example Battery Voltage and % SOC instead of the Solar production.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The historical data on the Dashboard page is not customisable.
The parameters that you wish to view are available to be selected from the Advanced page. A great many parameters and grphs are available on the Advanced page.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lemicoucoulier avatar image lemicoucoulier commented ·
Hello again

I went trough the widgets available before asking my question and there is no way to have System or batt voltage and SOC on the same graph in these great many parameters

When I installed the Cerbo and my new Volthium batteries the Historical data on the Dashboard was showing me exactly what I needed Voltage and SOC on the same graph

When I changed my Outback Chargers for the Victron MPPT's the Historical data on the Dashboard changed by itself to kWh and what seems to be SOC which is something I do not need

What I am following with this system is battery voltage versus SOC

I hope to be able to adjust the MPPT's in a near future so they dont charge the batteries to 100% every day and so far no luck, but to be able to have the dashboard showing me at a glance what I need to see like it was possible before would be very helpfull because current and kWh readings are totally useless to me and if I need to consult these I can go in the Advanced and find all of these except what I need...Since the proper graph I was seeing before the MPPT's installation was showing it must not be a impossible thing to have available since it was there before?

0 Likes 0 ·