question

RO NISH avatar image
RO NISH asked

Can we change voltage in MPPT SmartSolar without the app?

hey,

Is there any way we can change the voltage setting in a 100/20 controller manually without the app? Maybe modify the controller somehow?

Please let me know if you have any ideas?

Thanks

MPPT Controllersbattery system voltage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Check out the document "VE.Direct Hex Protocol MPPT" in the downloads section. Maybe there will be something in there for you.

https://www.victronenergy.com/support-and-downloads/technical-information

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@RO NISH

There are several methods available, the app by far is the easiest.

If bluetooth was disabled (either in software or you are pin blocked) then there is a way to re-enable it as well. if you have forgotten the pin you can still recover using the puk.

1 comment
2 |3000

RO NISH avatar image RO NISH commented ·
can I connect a raspberry pi or an esp 32 to the controller and change the voltage using that?
0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

As far as I know to change the voltage settings waway from the standard presets that can be set by using the selector switch, you can only use the apps,

2 |3000

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic