question

bdimambro avatar image
bdimambro asked

How to Reset Bluetooth on CerboGX

So, I lost the WiFi remote console to my CerboGX, and like in the past, I powered off the CerboGX to reset the unit. WiFi remote console came back but not the bluetooth. How do I reset the Bluetooth (seems powering off does not do that) so I can connect using the Victron app?

BTW, I have a SmartShunt and it connects using Bluetooth just fine.

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
bdimambro avatar image
bdimambro answered ·

Anyone having this problem or just me?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bdimambro avatar image
bdimambro answered ·

Does anybody from Victron support even read these? Really, am I the only one having this problem? How do I fix this?

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/accessing-the-gx-device.html

If you think the Bluetooth module is defective contact the seller to get a replacement.

2 |3000

bdimambro avatar image
bdimambro answered ·

I updated the firmware to v2.72 (latest) and the Bluetooth has come back online. I will keep an eye on this and if it happens again, I'll request a warranty replacement. I purchased this from the Victron Energy store on Amazon.

2 |3000