question

wysiwyg avatar image
wysiwyg asked

How to configure time to go?

Hi,

Have Venus GX, mppt 150/100, multiplus 48/5000, time to go always showing as 0.00 value.
what is the time to go feature, when does it show up on the dashboard and where do you configure it?

Cannot get it to show value other than zero.

have latest firmware installed on all devices.

Thanks

26c6fa5a-b5b5-4c24-bba2-8e08f98f3641.jpeg

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

As far as I know this feature only works if you have a Victron BMV or SmartShunt in your system.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wysiwyg avatar image wysiwyg commented ·
New to Victron equipment, thanks for the info. I have noticed there is a lot of duplication in their equipment and its unclear to what you need to obtain certain functionality.
0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ wysiwyg commented ·
What do you mean?
0 Likes 0 ·
wysiwyg avatar image wysiwyg Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Multiplus Inverter/Charger can be used as a Battery Monitor, it collects all the same information as the Smart Shunt, and yet it cannot provide or use that information to calculate "Time to Go" in VRM software????

I should not have to install a Smart Shunt as well to get "Time to Go" calculations when Victron can calculate it using the equipment I already have installed.

I have a MPPT 150/100, Multiplus 48V/5000/70, Venus GX, surely that is enough to be able to calculate "Time To Go"????
Correct me if I am wrong?

0 Likes 0 ·
sebastianlehmann avatar image
sebastianlehmann answered ·

i HAVE THE SHUNT AND MINES ALWAYS SHOW 0.0, HAVE YOU GUYS MANAGED TO SOLVE THIS?

2 comments
2 |3000

Sarah avatar image Sarah commented ·
Hi @SebastianLehmann - If you could post you shunt battery configuration from VictronConnect that would be helpful.
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
No need to shout, or double post.

If you look at the last post from @Kevin Windrem in the other thread, it's got what you need, I'd just add that time to go is only shown when there's a load on the batteries and no AC or other charging.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources