Hello to all,
I had the following “On grid” configuration:
- 1 Fronius Symo 10.0.3
- 1 Multiplus 2 GX - 5000/48 “hooked” on phase 1
- 1 three phases Smartmeter
- 1 Smartshunt 500/50ma
- 220 Ah Li Ion batteries
- 18 solar panels 370 wh each in two strings – 10 on one string and 8 o the other. (intention is to install another 10 panels)
As this year the grid electricity starts dropping every week (they are replacing the old network) I decided to get an MPPT 450/100 to make it work in parallel (Off-grid during the electricity outages) therefore I disconnect the 8 panels string from Fronius and I connected it to the MPPT.
MPPT and Smartshunt are connected to the MP2 via VE.Direct.
The main issues are as you can see in the prinscreen of VRM or console:
- When there is a high load, the system is getting the power from the batteries and the MPPT goes to 0
- Is throttling the Fronius inverted to 50-60% of normal production and is getting the difference from grid.
The funny part is that if I am connecting to the MPPT via Bluetooth or in the console and I am looking for the production of MPPT is shows about the right amount but somehow this is not showed in the VRM neither console Pages. I have no idea which ones are the right values.