question

hegewald123 avatar image
hegewald123 asked

Understanding my new data from Model 700 using Connect

Hello, I have a 2010 Keystone Sprinter TT I recently upgraded my batteries from a 12 volt group RV/Marine Wet Acid deep cycles with 120/ amp/hours. I purchased 2 6 volt 250 amp/hr AGM Wet acid batteries. My Stock Keystone wiring unit when powered off indicates "Infinite time" using the Connect app...Conversely when I have 110 volt AC shore power plugged into my RV, The monitor on Connect indicates 10 hrs 21 minutes of Life. I just got this....It seems to me that if on batteries alone the Connect app should be reporting just the opposite. Any tips to look for on my wiring?

I have successfully updated my new battery ratings into the monitor, as well as trying Inverse the relay. Both of those changes did not change my "battery life state" in the Connect app.

battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

suspect that on the shut you have the battery and load connects the wrong way around.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic