question

tigercjn avatar image
tigercjn asked

After upgrade of Multiplus, I accidently sent the old setting file and it wont start now.

So I made a mistake and now it won't work, I tried on and off and no go.

What would be the next thing to try? reinstall firmware onsite using Victron Connect?
is there a button that would reset it to factory settings?
MultiPlus 48/5000/70-100

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Tigercjn

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/37610/multiplus-compact-242000-factory-reset.html

There is no reset button. You will need an mk3 on site and using ve config since the product is up to date.

The only other way is to use ve flash (if the ve config will not connect) also on site but requires a professional account and is a bit more complicated.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tigercjn avatar image
tigercjn answered ·

Thanks, that's the conclusion I had. I have the files from the professional account just in case.

I will have a go at it tomorrow.

2 |3000

tigercjn avatar image
tigercjn answered ·

Fixed, ve config would connect but was not happy with reading the settings so could not be used.
I had to use ve flash to resend the file, the unit is now up and working.
Thanks for the help.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic