question

petramueller-mutlangen avatar image
petramueller-mutlangen asked

Not able to connect any device via Bluetooth with the SmartSolar charge controller MPPT 75/15

I completely restarted my Android phone (Galaxy S20 FE, Android 11), unpaired the Charge Controller, completely isolated and re-connected the Charge Controller, and tried to reconnect the Victron Energy app via Bluetooth, but the Bluetooth connection won't work. It stops at 80 Percent and wants the PIN to be entered, we've tried 000000, but it won't work. We did not change the PIN anyway so I guess it is a software problem. I clicked on Reset PIN, but then the app wants a PUK to be entered which I do not have either. Like this the app is completely useless. Please help!!!

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The PUK is on a sicker on the device (side or back)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi

You can also try 123456 as PIN code. We have had reports where this (unexpectedly) is the pin code for a new product.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000