question

joe-h avatar image
joe-h asked

CerboGX unable to set two way communication

Local or VRM connection to my CerboGX does not have an option to turn on two way communication in settings. I have spent hours researching and am unable to find out why.

latest updates installed on app and hardware.

Autotransformer
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
hhau avatar image
hhau answered ·

I use my phone and in the device list, I select the cerbo GX, and then I select "remote controle", mine is on my WiFi and have an IP address.

When I get to the "remote controle" GUI, I scroll down to menu "settings" and select that, then I scroll down to "VRM online portal" and enable "VRM two-way communication".

screenshot-20210707-060055.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

john-kelly avatar image john-kelly commented ·
I realize I am late to this but thanks for this explanation! I was having the same issues as Joe-H... going round and round and finding no way to enable the two way communication. Got it now, thanks to you.
0 Likes 0 ·
tyrone-thomas avatar image
tyrone-thomas answered ·

I am running latest Cerbo GX and want to enable two way communication. I dont see the menu options mentioned above. Moreover, i started getting connection error for Remote Console and then the menu option itself for "Remote Console" disappeared from the VRM main menu. I am trying to follow instructions from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PAP6YtnwQ on "

Did You Know - Remotely change Settings for MultiPlus & Quattro"

2 |3000