question

ted-burke avatar image
ted-burke asked

Smart/V. Connect selected measures on Trend tab disappear when switched to History tab

Have MPPT 75/10 Smart controller. If I change from the Trend screen to Status or History, the data and the 2 selected parameters I am tracking disappear. Nothing is displayed until I re-select the 2 parameters, BV, BAmp. This just happened after updating firmware.

Thanks

MPPT SmartSolarVictronConnect
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

What is the version of your VictronConnect? This can be found in the VictronConnect settings menu.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
ted-burke avatar image ted-burke commented ·

Where in Connect settings do I find the Connect "version"? Is that the same as the firmware version number I just updated?

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ ted-burke commented ·

Hi,

The VictronConnect settings can be accessed using the "hamburger" menu on the top left (left of the text "Device list") when you are on the main device list page of VictronConnect.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
ted-burke avatar image
ted-burke answered ·

It is 5.44, done on 6/20/21. This week ONE of the two Trend selected parameters (Bat A) remained as I switched back and forth to Status and History.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Ted Burke

A few questions that might help us:

Which trend parameters did you select?
Which was on the left and which one on the right?
What type of device are you using VictronConnect on (tablet/phone/PC/Android/iOS/etc..)?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·