question

jescudero avatar image
jescudero asked

Low battery alarm

I have a Victor on 3000 multi plus where to AGM batteries hooked up every once a while I’ll try to just turn on the inverter and it has a low battery indicating light I’ll check the voltage on my AGM batteries and I’ll be at 12.85 V so it should be essentially 100%. I checked the connections are all tight. I’ll plug it into shore power and then the inverter will turn on and starts charging the batteries again. So why am I getting low battery alarm when I’m essentially full. It’s getting frustrated since it was expensive system and it’s new it’s only three months old

low battery warning
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Jesse avatar image
Jesse answered ·

What voltages are your alarms set to? Alarm voltage levels are configurable - but you need some external hardware to do so - like the USB-Mk3 or via an attached cerbo gx device.

I have also noticed that if you are using the Multiplus to monitor battery state of charge, that the measurement is very rough, and alarms for this measurement can be turned on and off in settings also.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic