question

tomskk avatar image
tomskk asked

Blue power panel - display blue / blank

I just hooked up a second hand Blue Power Panel and realized, even though I set contrast to 100% the data on display is barely visible. Is there any way to hack the display to work. What could be wrong with him ?

Br Tomi

blue power panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

when you say you justed hooked up a second hand Blue Power Panel . is this independent setup of the other display

These days I would recomend a CCGX and or a BMV-712 unit, depending on requirements

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tomskk avatar image
tomskk answered ·

No, no. This is as posted on my first post, but then it was not tested yet.

2 |3000

baronner avatar image
baronner answered ·

Hi there. Same issue here. The backlight is dimming over the years. Mine is after 10 years of constant use less bright then when I bought it. I am not aware of any hack/repair.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic