question

bigjuergo avatar image
bigjuergo asked

Bluetooth APP closes everytrime - SmartSolar MPPT 75/10

why does the bluetooth app close everytime i change the tab on my smartpone?

what can I do that the connection stays open and starts automatically when i restart my phone?

Bluetooth
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

It is not completely clear to me what you mean with change tab on my smartphone. Do you mean switching to a different app or do you mean switching to a different screen in VictronConnect?

And with "bluetooth app close everytime", do you mean that you have to restart the VictronConnect and you every time get the so called "splash screen" where it shows the text "VictronConnect" and the Victron Energy logo, or do you mean that the connection to a product is closed and that it has to reconnect again?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
jaqibar avatar image
jaqibar answered ·

App depends on constant communication and feedback from MPPT. There is no way to have the app automatically refresh when going back to ap. Why do you want to keep the app open constantly? You can always log in to unit via computer (Victron Connect), then data stays updated even if tab does not stay open, you can even log in remotely if Gx unit is present and connected to internet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.