question

charlie-d avatar image
charlie-d asked

VRM display and firmware updates

Hi

In checking one of my customers remote site on VRM, I noticed the dashboard is only showing blocks of information as if there is no inverter connected. Two way communication is on. Remote console is showing the inverter is on and working, it is showing in the device list. Venus running 2.66, Multiplus 48/5000 firmware version 430. I also have no firmware update option anywhere in VRM, in the device list or as a menu option and no VE Configure option in device list either as I do on other sites I am monitoring. Any help here would be appreciated

vrm-1.png

vrm-1.png

vrm-3.png

Update

I noticed VRM displaying local time as UTC and not what Venus is set to which is Pacific +11, so I rebooted the Venus and the dashboard is now displaying correctly and giving VE Remote Configure and Firmware Update options in the device list.

Sorry, should have tried this first before posting

VRM
vrm-1.png (63.4 KiB)
vrm-3.png (48.9 KiB)
vrm-2.png (18.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

updating as this has been resolved

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources