question

Gonenc Ozkul avatar image
Gonenc Ozkul asked

VE.Can resistive tank sender adapter - Naming tanks

Hello. I installed two tank sender adapters to Cerbo GX. These are addition to the four tank inputs on Cerbo GX, so in total 6 tanks. The firmware of the Cerbo GX is v 2.66. I could name the four tanks installed on the Cerbo GX directly. But, I could not name the two tank sender adapters. Is there a way to do it ? There is a menu to change the name, but even after making the change, the name is not saving.

Another question is the devices in the device list. Is there a way to put them in order according to our wish ?

Thank you in advance.

Venus GX - VGXtank monitor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Gonenc Ozkul avatar image Gonenc Ozkul commented ·

img-3516.jpg

As you see in the picture, I could change the tank names, but could not change the "Fresh water tank (0)" and "Fresh water tank (1)".

The other thing is the device order in the list. The customer is willing to put tanks together. Now, there is one tank, then Quattro, then BMV, then another tank.

0 Likes 0 ·
img-3516.jpg (126.6 KiB)
1 Answer
jeffryk avatar image
jeffryk answered ·

I have found where there is an option for custom name in the Cerbo. Settings -- Services -- VE Can Port -- Devices -- Tank Sender Adaptor. However, when I type in a custom name and tap the check it does not save the settings. I am using a testing firmware version and will update this bug to the test information page. Hopefully, it is a quick fix and it can be in the next beta firmware release for the Cerbo.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.