question

palom170 avatar image
palom170 asked

ESS Fronius Ac-In, doubt about shore current limit

energy-meters-et112-2019-01-21.pngHello victron community members, I have a doubt about AC in grid limit

Currently in Spain, with the electricity tariff change we can hire 2 powers, so we can configure the ac in limitation of the victron depending on the schedule, I have a fronius in ac in and yesterday I did a test, by limiting the ac in input of the victron at 6A, once it reached that consumption in loads in ac out 1 it no longer generated more, it started to take power from batteries, is it fine? Is it not able to detect that this energy comes from the inverter? and not from the públic grid.

Thanks in advance.

ESSAC PV CouplingFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@palom170@gmail.com

That is correct. With your 6A limit at 230V your loads up to 1380W will pull from your grid and then anything higher will be used from the battery.

It will obey that limit you have set as much as possible at all times.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

palom170 avatar image palom170 commented ·

Thank you for your answer, what I didn't expect it limited the inverter in the ac in.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ palom170 commented ·

Is there a reason why you are limiting the input current in on the multi?

0 Likes 0 ·
palom170 avatar image palom170 Alexandra ♦ commented ·

For avoiding the main fuse blown .

0 Likes 0 ·