Hi Victron Community
- I’ve got a 5kW MP2 AC coupled to a 5kW Fronius.
- AC coupled at the output of AC Out 1 of Victron
- All Fronius and Victron config has been completed (Grid codes, Modbus TCP, DNO is modbus priority, Dyn Power Reduction -OFF and verified that grid feedback limit is ON).
- We check the PV wiring and happy with the voltages etc.
- We checked Victron settings on VE Config (see attached).
- We are using a SolarMD lithium battery.
Below are my concerns:
- On a sunny day, the PV is barely generating a fraction of this full capacity and unable to supply the load which is typically 1.2kW.
- The battery is typically slow charging. On the ESS we are seeing an ESS#5 and sometimes ESS#1 message and looks like it’s charging from the grid.
Are you able to help me understand where the issue could be?