question

msmolow avatar image
msmolow asked

LBCO Time Delay Setting

It appears my Multiplus 3000 inverter is disabled immediately upon reaching the Low Battery Cut-Off setpoint, which does not account for the voltage lag when I turn on my toaster oven.

Xantrex inverters allow you to set the time delay and Magnum inverters have a one minute time delay.

I can't find an equivalent Victron setting.

Am I just not seeing it? If there is no time delay, is there a reason Victron does not have one?

xantrex.jpgmagnum.jpg

low battery warning
xantrex.jpg (85.1 KiB)
magnum.jpg (280.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

No, there is no such setting.

But if you connect everything to AC OUT 2 instead of AC OUT 1 you could set the low-voltage cut-off a bit lower (10V or 9V) and then use an assistant to switch off AC OUT 2 with a delay.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

msmolow avatar image
msmolow answered ·

Matthias, why the complicated work around? Is there a reason Victron chose not to include a simple setting that two respected competitors have?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic