question

stepheng avatar image
stepheng asked

24v DC supply shuts down when inverter state of charge gets low

c0b9f408-9388-4339-b387-3589679adbec.png

Help would be much appreciated.

We have a Quattro 5000 120 in our camper.

Sockets etc are ran off the victron but a separate mains control is used for lights and water pump.

I think the victron dictates what happens with this also.

The victron is at 65% power and this mains control just died. So sockets and fridge etc working but not the lights or water pump which are obviously important.

Does anyone know if a switch or relay may have kicked this mains off (Maybe a 24v mains)?

How can it be reset? I am a novice but I guess there is split power switch or setting that has kicked the 24v (I think the lights and water pump are 24v).

When we first got the vehicle the victron was badly set up and the 24 v power was killed when the battery’s were below 90%.

This was reduced to 20 or 30 but maybe it has reset somehow?

I need to be able to get the lights and water work pump working but have no clue how to get the victron to enable them again.

Please help. Many thanks

split phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

The inverter has nothing to do with this. The 24V DC is provided by your battery. Look for some fuse/cuircuit breaker between the battery and your 24V DC loads (other than the inverter).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.