question

bezda avatar image
bezda asked

Lynx Smart BMS with older multiplus

Hello, I've found a nice diagram of a system including the LynxSmartBMS, CerboGX and MultiPlus-II. I'm wondering if such configuration also supports the old version of MultiPlus?

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bezda avatar image
bezda answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @bezda,

I'm pretty sure there is no limitations as long as the MultiPlus has VE.Bus, so that it interconnects with the GX device and then get controlled by the Lynx Smart BMS.

What's the MultiPlus you have and what firmware version?

2 comments
2 |3000

bezda avatar image bezda commented ·

Hi, @Stefanie, I have the MultiPlus Conpact 24/1600/40, with firmware 469.

I'm mainly asking this question, because I have the VE.Bus BMS at the moment and that one needs direct connection to the MultiPlus, where LynxSmart connects via GX device.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ bezda commented ·

It will work with your Compact 24/1600/40.

In my system it works w/o problems together with a MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50. And another good thing, you don't need the VE.Bus BMS assistant anymore.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic