question

sfranken avatar image
sfranken asked

MPPT 100/20 bluetooth connection problems at 80% both on android and IOS. Worked before

I tried everything from the troubleshooter/ manual and tried both on my LG G7 thinq and on my Ipad but after we took the power of the solar panels it doesnt want to connect to the app anymore. What I can see on the controller is that it is working but I the app doesnt connect via bluetooth anymore. It keeps on asking for the pincode 000000 ('6 nullen' it says) and I am 99 % sure we didnt change it when buying and installing everything last year.

What to do to get the app running again, preferably like it was on the phone/LG but the Ipad is also fine.

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Try to reset the PIN with the PUK. The PUK should be on a sticker on the back or side of the device.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve Preston avatar image
Steve Preston answered ·

Try unpairing it from the phone and then repair it with the 000000 pin code.

2 |3000

Rob Fijn avatar image
Rob Fijn answered ·

Disconnecting PV and battery for a moment will also help sometimes.
What also helps to avoid issues, is sitting next to the MPPT and watch the LEDs when trying to connect from you phone, you should see the LEDs start blinking. Maybe you try to connect to someone else his MPPT.

Then when you finaly have contact, change the name so you this is yours .

Best regards, Rob

2 |3000