question

flotsch avatar image
flotsch asked

3 Phase EV Charger Imbalance

Hi, I´m new to this community and have a question about loading a EV with the cars 3 Phase AC Charger out of the Pylontech Battery. I recently set up a 3 Phase Offgrid System with 3 Quattro 10000. Today I tried to load the EVs battery after sunset with no Solar Power which turned out to work finde. But when i had a look at the GX it stated very different loads on each Phase. I set the Charger to 6A per Phase and had 1200 W at L1, 34w on L2(!) and 2400 W on L3. How can this be altough the charger (go-e Charger) shows 1200 W per Phase? It also seems like the L3 inverter really had the most load because the Fan was on while L2 was quiet? Is there something wrong in my setup or does the car cause this? Thanks for your answers in advance...

3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

My guess is

The charger is causing this as it is drawing from each phase as its required, nothing you can do to the quattros and change that

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.