question

yep avatar image
yep asked

Consumption data partly not shown on VRM Dashboard (Cerbo)

During the voyage, the alternators charge my service batteries. This is also displayed fine on 'Advanced'. AC consumption is also seen on the 'Dashbord' but it does not appear in 'Historical data' (bar graph). Do I miss something? Thanks!
cerbo gxVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

As I see no pictures Its hard to say but I supect that you were out of internet contact for the said period as the GX unit only stores the records for a few days then overrights

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yep avatar image
yep answered ·

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply!!!

This can't be the reason because I am 24/7 online.

And I always have AC consumption (aprox. 100W minimum).

Example no AC: Between 10 and 12 AM.

It only occurs when sailing with the DC alternator in work.

naamloos-2.jpg

naamloos-2.jpg (97.8 KiB)
2 |3000

yep avatar image
yep answered ·

Additional remark:

Also the Excel download shows no AC consumption during a trip with the DC alternator in work.

naamloos-1.jpg

naamloos-1.jpg (318.4 KiB)
2 |3000

pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Not knowing the whole system, the yellow highlighted cells also correspond to a higher PV (solar panels) to battery. If the engine is running, then the alternator may well be being accounted for as the supply to the consumers, so the PV is not supplying them neither are the batteries.

2 |3000

yep avatar image
yep answered ·
Thank you! That could be an explanation. I still find it strange that current through the Quattro to AC is simply not measured / displayed. But maybe Victron can provide clarity. Thanks again!
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi all, the documentation regarding the requirements for those bar graphs is here: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:faq

2 |3000

Related Resources