question

jeibre avatar image
jeibre asked

Wiring a Multiplus

Having PV-panels (MPPT regulator) and Lithiumbattery connected to a Multiplus 48, how do I practically wiring the Multiplus to the grid if I want to feed back current to the main grid? From the el-companys grid meter, the current is connected to a main fuse (3-phase) and the load of the house is connected to that main fuse. Does the Multiplus feed back trough a cable connected just between a fuse in the main grid and the AC-in terminals at the Multiplus? Or is it necessary to also connect a cable to the AC-out and to the grid? But to where? To the same point (fuse) that goes to the AC-in? Or is it like you wiring the grid meter directly to the Multiplus (AC-in) and wiring the AC-out to the main fuse and the load of the house?

Multiplus-IIwiring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Basically its like your last sentence

Or is it like you wiring the grid meter directly to the Multiplus (AC-in) and wiring the AC-out to the main fuse and the load of the house? plus connection to a battery bank.

you will then need to setup assistants and configure the multi to export to the grid,

best to use a victron expert in your area to do this for you. I would think

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jeibre avatar image
jeibre answered ·

Thank you for answering! I was thinking of using the ESS-assistent by someone that has the skills.

2 |3000