question

evhaandel avatar image
evhaandel asked

VRM portal & VRM app not working on IOS 9.3.5

On an old iPad 3 (A1416) I cannot login in the VRM portal, not via Safari (no other browsers installed) or via the VRM app (version 2.5.2). The iPad is running on IOS 9.3.5, the latest available version.

When I go to vrm.victronenergy.com no website is loading, I only get a grey background.

When I use the app I can enter my credentials but I get the following error after hitting the Login button. Error! The internet connection appears to be offline. I double checked but the device does have a working internet connection

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lexi avatar image lexi commented ·
I’m having the very same issue and would love to know if there’s a fix, since this is the only thing I really want the iPad for now, it’s useless for anything else. I just want it as a home display for our battery usage. Support for the app, or vrm portal would be fine, either or, just something. Anything.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @evhaandel ,

Unfortunately that iOS version is not supported by VRM, its becoming quite dated and would limit us in releasing new features in VRM for newer devices

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources