question

leonman247 avatar image
leonman247 asked

Load goes on/off on full batteries, system wiring ok, (after connecting load to the batteries directly, Load port still keeps tripping on/off even when nothing is plugged to it....

UPDATE : Connected load directly to the batteries, And the load port keeps tripping ON/OFF every second or less. :( it makes me think maybe my Victron MPPT needs servicing...

Hi everyone,

So I'm still with no load on full batteries, load is pretty small (5 led lights and 2 water pumps) NO FRIDGE (on gaz), also there is an inverter connected, but straight to the batteries without going trough the load of the MPPT, and it's most of the time off anyways, (I use it only to charge my laptop once every 2 days). and until few days ago everything was running perfect :(

So the problem is : Batteries show fully charged, but load doesn't give load.
Can anyone tell me where look for the problem ? I changed the settings only in favor of better preserving the lead acid batteries with the charging infos i got from VARTA... so i changed the "absorbtion", "float", and "equalization"
(absorbtion 14.4V Float 13.4V equalization 15V)... also I selected conventional alghorithm 1 to turn power off when it's 11.1, and back on when 13.1.
both batteries are on 13.6 right now and both yellow and green lights are constantly ON.
(FLOAT/CONVENTIONAL).

My system :
200W 24V solar panel
Victron MPPT blue solar 75/15

2 Varta LFD90 (90Ah) Lead acid batteries in parallel.

Phoenix inverter 12/375

Any Ideas ?

MPPT Controllersfloat
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

Do you have a jumper installed on the VE.Direct port and if so, on what pins?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
leonman247 avatar image leonman247 Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

Hi,
No, no jumper installed as I removed it in favor of programming by the VE.direct cable
and it's on Conv.Algorithm 1 (OFF<11.1V , ON>13.1)

0 Likes 0 ·
leonman247 avatar image leonman247 Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

1617714995051.jpgAnd here is a screen photos of my settings if that helps :

1617714937966.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic